Obtaining a customer signature as Proof of Delivery has been a standard requirement for businesses delivering goods or services be it for B2C or B2B deliveries.
However, over the years with increased e-commerce, businesses have experienced changes to client behaviour that can have negative impacts leading to significant loss of revenue -
- Leaving goods unattended at homes or businesses which go missing
- Customers challenging the signature on a delivery docket
- Customers claiming damaged packages
Businesses have needed to change their POD processes to keep up with changes in customer behaviour and this is where digital POD’s become highly valuable.
Enabling digital POD’s is a win-win for all involved in the last mile.
- Digital POD’s (sign on glass), provide a more professional experience for your customers.
- Drivers don’t need to carry pens and papers with them
- Warehousing/dispatch teams don’t need to store and file hundreds of signed documents
- And if a delivery is questioned, POD’s with a full job report (including signature and photos) can be found in a matter of seconds via a quick search within the Radaro management portal.
Radaro customers have several options to ensure that Drivers and Service Technicians capture the necessary information their business requires as part of the POD. These options include:
- Completion Code
- Free text comments
- Either Signature or Photo required
- Photo required / Signature optional
- Signature required/ Photo optional
- Signature & Photo required
In addition to having simply a Photo requirement, you can also specify a minimum number of photos to be taken which can greatly assist customer service teams when addressing customer disputes.
Drivers and Service Technicians will not be able to complete the job until the POD requirements are met.
If you need assistance with Proof of Delivery or are interested in learning more about how Radaro can be integrated into your operations, contact your Radaro Account Manager or a member of the Radaro team via email@example.com.