Learn troubleshooting steps if you experience an issue using Radaro on your browser
For any technical issues regarding the Radaro App, please review the following steps:
- Are you using a compatible Operating System?
Radaro will work on both Microsoft and Apple currently supported OS, we recommend Windows 10 and macOS 10.15: Catalina.
- Are you using a compatible web browser?
Radaro supports a range of browsers for use with the platform, we do recommend Google Chrome.
Supported Browsers Unsupported Browsers Google Chrome
- How do I access the Portal?
The Radaro portal can access by navigating to https://account.radaro.com.au/login
- My Radaro management portal is not loading (White page/loading for a long time)
If you find the Radaro page is not loading you can try these 2 steps before contacting support.
- Completely close down all tabs of the web browser then try to open the Radaro Portal.
- Go to the Radaro Page (even if stuck), press F12 (fn+F12 on Mac Computers) on the keyboard and a panel will appear to the right (may appear at bottom of page). Then right-click the 'Refresh' button to the left of the web URL and select the 'Empty Cache and Hard Reload' option.
If either of these steps does not resolve your issue please contact support.
If you need assistance with your Radaro portal or are interested in learning more about how Radaro can be integrated into your operations, contact your Radaro Account Manager or a member of the Radaro team via firstname.lastname@example.org.